Neuigkeiten
  • Die modified eCommerce Shopsoftware ist kostenlos, aber nicht umsonst.
    Spenden
  • Damit wir die modified eCommerce Shopsoftware auch zukünftig kostenlos anbieten können:
    Spenden
  • Thema: Need some help

DyO13

• Neu im Forum
    Need some help
    am: 07. April 2015, 16:18:53
    Hello everybody,

I'd like to know where are the paths of the shop?

Let me explain better, on my own shop (in localhost), if i just write localhost the "index" page that comes is something about sitemap but completly messed up (like if there were no style).

I have to write the full url to get into the real index, for example : https://192.168.x.x/myshop/index.php
    but if i write exactly the same but without the "https" part, it get redirectioned to the sitemap page (even tho it says that is index). Any ideas whats going on?

It was all good, but someone just tried few things and so me, and now is all messed up.
    To clarify, this shop is for learn/test purpose only, so is not a big deal, but i'd really like to get it fixed (so i can learn too), also the person who tried these few things was because (apparently was working good), when we wanted to see the admin part  '..../admin/start.php', the page wasn't showing, it also redirected to another personal shop i have in the same folder.

Hope it's clear what i want to say, but just in case will leave my arquitecture:

xamp--
             |
             |
            htdocs--
                      |
                      |
                       -RealShop --- (admin, templates, *.php , etc)
                      |
                      |
                       -Myshop   --- (admin, templates, *.php , etc)

Note: the "RealShop" is a copy of the real shop on the company im working on and "Myshop" is a personal shop i made for learn the arquitecture from the begin.

So the first problem i had which lead me to try some other things is when i tried to administrate the "RealShop", the administration button linked me to "Myshop" index.
    Now is totally screwed, as i said before, almost everything lead me to "sitemap", and the only files i made some changes was on configure(s).php (main folder, admin->include also), even i was very carefully to don't make some big changes, or undo-ing everything that didn't work for me.

Rollback is my last and not likely option, i just want to learn from my mistakes, so im asking for some advices  :-)

Thanks in advance

Linkback: https://www.modified-shop.org/forum/index.php?topic=32665.0

fishnet

• Fördermitglied
    Antwort #1 am: 08. April 2015, 10:30:33
    You need to change the server path in the includes/configure.php and admin/includes/configure.php
    If your are totally confused how to find them, open the free software Notepad++,
    write
    Code: PHP  [Auswählen]
    <?php
    echo phpinfo();
    ?>

save as "serverinfo.php", load this in the root of your shop and open it in your browser.

DyO13

• Neu im Forum
    Re: Need some help
    Antwort #2 am: 08. April 2015, 11:06:56
    You need to change the server path in the includes/configure.php and admin/includes/configure.php
    If your are totally confused how to find them, open the free software Notepad++,
    write
    Code: PHP  [Auswählen]
    <?php
    echo phpinfo();
    ?>

save as "serverinfo.php", load this in the root of your shop and open it in your browser.

Thanks i just fixed, it was something wrong about putting localhost and absolut IP (192.168.x.x) on different configure.php files. (well, also replaced some *.php for some i had working before).

Have a nice day  :-)